OTOFIX BT1 Lite Car Battery Checker
BT1 Lite applies an advanced exclusive battery analysis algorithm – Adaptive Conductance. Adaptive Conductance produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery’s true health.
Out of stock
BT1 Lite applies an advanced exclusive battery analysis algorithm - Adaptive Conductance. Adaptive Conductance produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery’s true health.
- Top-level accuracy & quick test results with exclusive adaptive conductance algorithm.
- Provide complete diagnostics for electrical systems with automated database-driven processes.
- Battery Load Tester, Car Cranking and Charging System Analysis.
- Supports Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB GEL battery types.
- An easy-to-use mobile app of OTOFIX BT1 Lite is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Can be used with OTOFIX D1 / D1 Lite diagnostic tools.
In line with the evolving trends of the automobile industry, the BT1 Lite offers battery testing solutions for vehicles of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- Services current vehicles while staying prepared for advanced future vehicles
- Expands your battery servicing capability by testing all battery types including Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB, and GEL
A Perfect Match with the OTOFIX D1/D1 lite
When paired with our D1 diagnostic tool range, you can offer advanced battery testing as standard.
OTOFIX BT1 Lite Supported Battery Types
- Test Flooded
- EFB and GEL Batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt Batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems
BT1 Lite Promotional Video
BT1 Lite - Unboxing
Out of Vehicle Test with Toyota Camry
In Vehicle Test with Toyota Camry
Below you will find an in-depth break-down of our hardware/software. Alternatively you can download a more detailed specification below.
- 0.54 kg
- 6.5 × 25.5 × 20 cm
USB 2.0 Type-C, Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode
- Input Voltage
- Working Current
< 150mA at 12V DC
- CCA Range
100 – 2000 A
- Voltage Range
6 to 36V
- Operating Temperature
14° – 122° F
- Storage Temperature
-4° – 140° F