OTOFIX IM1 Car Key Programmer with IMMO
Tired of paying the dealership to reprogram your car keys? The OTOFIX IM1 is the DIY electronic locksmith that you’ve been dreaming of. A professional-grade and easy-to-use automobile key programming tool, the IM1 combines superior features in a streamlined design.
Out of stock
With support for read PIN code, key programming, IMMO parts replacement, IMMO type identification, full system diagnostics, service functions, transponder read/write, and more, the OTOFIX IM1 will save you time, save you money, and save the day when you lose your keys!
- Supports key programming via OBD for Volkswagen IV, V and MQB IMMO system
- Supports Add key and All Keys Lost programming via OBD from CAS1 to CAS4 and FEM&BDC IMMO system
- Supports key programming bypassing PIN code for all 2005-2020 Ford models
- Supports key programming bypassing PIN code for 2019-2020 Promaster, DT-RAM, Jeep Commander, etc.
- Supports read password for Hyundai Kia key ID46, 47, 4A, 8A, etc.
- Customisable service available
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Built from the same technology as industry-leading Autel, OTOFIX has world beating coverage compared to its rivals.
No Results Found
Try a less specific search inorder to return results.
Introduction and Unboxing
Adding a key with SUBARU Tutorial
All Keys Lost JEEP
All Keys Lost MAZDA
Adding a Key with Chevy Malibu
Below you will find an in-depth break-down of our hardware/software. Alternatively you can download a more detailed specification below.
- 3 kg
- 12.5 × 37 × 30 cm
- Operating System
- Internal Storage
- Screen Display
7" LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280*800 resolution
Wi-Fi 5 / USB OTG Type C / USB HOST Type C Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- Rear Camera
- Operating Temperature
0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature
-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)