- You cannot add "OTOFIX D1 Bi-directional Car Diagnostic Tool with OBD II" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
OTOFIX IM1 Car Key Programmer with IMMO
Tired of paying the dealership to reprogram your car keys? The OTOFIX IM1 is the DIY electronic locksmith that you’ve been dreaming of. A professional-grade and easy-to-use automobile key programming tool, the IM1 combines superior features in a streamlined design.
Out of stock
With support for read PIN code, key programming, IMMO parts replacement, IMMO type identification, full system diagnostics, service functions, transponder read/write, and more, the OTOFIX IM1 will save you time, save you money, and save the day when you lose your keys!
- Supports key programming via OBD for Volkswagen IV, V and MQB IMMO system
- Supports Add key and All Keys Lost programming via OBD from CAS1 to CAS4 and FEM&BDC IMMO system
- Supports key programming bypassing PIN code for all 2005-2020 Ford models
- Supports key programming bypassing PIN code for 2019-2020 Promaster, DT-RAM, Jeep Commander, etc.
- Supports read password for Hyundai Kia key ID46, 47, 4A, 8A, etc.
- Customisable service available
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Built from the same technology as industry-leading Autel, OTOFIX has world beating coverage compared to its rivals.
No Results Found
Try a less specific search inorder to return results.
Introduction and Unboxing
Adding a key with SUBARU Tutorial
All Keys Lost JEEP
All Keys Lost MAZDA
Adding a Key with Chevy Malibu
Below you will find an in-depth break-down of our hardware/software. Alternatively you can download a more detailed specification below.
- 3 kg
- 12.5 × 37 × 30 cm
- Operating System
- Internal Storage
- Screen Display
7" LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280*800 resolution
Wi-Fi 5 / USB OTG Type C / USB HOST Type C Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- Rear Camera
- Operating Temperature
0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature
-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)